Amy's 2012-challenge book montage

The Hunger Games
Seven Wonders of the Ancient Middle East
Variant
The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates
Radiant Darkness
Nobody's baby but mine
The Way We Fall
The Darkening Field
The Future of Us
The 10 Most Remarkable Writers
Monster
Call Me Irresistible
Numbers
Crossed
Dateline: Troy
Reality Check
The Vespertine
Eighth Grade Bites
Tomorrow, When the War Began


Amy S.'s favorite books »
}

Sunday, May 27, 2007

More pictures

It's kind of hard to tell, but this is a golden privet bush that I planted right in front of the deck.


These are some crimson pirate daylilies that I planted bare root. They looked pretty sickly but are looking better every day. Hopefully they will bloom this year. These are planted in the front right below my bedroom window.


This is the backyard again. The twigs are a red twig dogwood bush. It doesn't look very healthy. I'm not sure if it will make it. I also planted some more bare root daylily plants in mixed colors, but they definitely don't look like they will live.

Here we have a patch of dirt where I planted a bunch of lily bulbs. I planted stargazer, and a yellow one which I forget the name of. Sure hope they bloom, they looked beautiful on the box.




This is looking down from the deck. The taller plant is my rhododendron. It will have pinkish purple blooms. Also there is a nikko blue hydreangea bush. Also a anglojap yew, which is evergreen and thus the healthiest looking plant of all in my garden at that time.



This is on the side of our house. The sticks are actually a hot wonder rose bush that I bought from a local nursery for only $1! Next to it is a row along the side of the house of orange daylilies that Teresa gave me from her garden. I have another hot wonder rose bush at the end of the row.






Here you can see the daylilies in the row.







And this is the other hot wonder rose bush.





No comments: