Amy's 2012-challenge book montage

The Hunger Games
Seven Wonders of the Ancient Middle East
Variant
The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates
Radiant Darkness
Nobody's baby but mine
The Way We Fall
The Darkening Field
The Future of Us
The 10 Most Remarkable Writers
Monster
Call Me Irresistible
Numbers
Crossed
Dateline: Troy
Reality Check
The Vespertine
Eighth Grade Bites
Tomorrow, When the War Began


Amy S.'s favorite books »
}

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My 2012 Reading Goals

I am going to join in on the 2012 Debut Author Challenge hosted by one of my favorite blogs, The Story Siren.  The challenge is to read 12 books this year by new authors in the YA category.  This will be a fun challenge, as I love to find new authors.  I'll post my reviews and link up to the challenge at http://thestorysiren.com.

*********************************************************************************

I'm also going to join in on another challenge over at the blog http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

I have been reading historical romance novels for over 18 years now, so this challenge will be easy-peasy.  Historical romance novels have been my favorite choice for reading material for a very long time.  I have only been reading YA novels for about one year now, and I love those too.  But they are very different genres, so it is nice to balance between the two.  The challenge is to read 12 historical novels in 2012, and to link up one review a month.  This will be fun!


********************************************************************************
Finally, I am going to challenge myself to read 100 books in 2012, any genre I want.  I have placed my goodreads ticker on my blog to keep track.

No comments: